Things To Get Done
Things Tod Do Over the Next Few Weeks
Just a quick list of reminders to myself of things I’d like to get done, tech-wise.
- Vim (Note: largely inspired by a stint using Sublime Text 2)
- Find or write a basic ‘Go to Anything’ functionality in Vim. Key, not needing to know full file paths to find stuff.
- Decide a good way to run builds form Vim and capture the output.
- Add Knockout JS to todo sample app.
Rewrite sample app in the Interactor style
- Learn some HTML5 / JS
- Play around with HTML5 canvas libraries
- Try out progress bar / file upload for HTML5
- Try out local storage in HTML5
Akka from JRuby
- Deploy a JRuby Rack app on TorqueBox. (todo app maybe)
This is probably enough for a few weeks. Just need to get on it.